Wednesday 13 April 2011

Uniform Behaviour!




Do you get all weak-kneed at the sight of a grubby fireman or a hunky soldier? Perhaps immaculately-dressed waiting-on staff get you feeling frisky? If so this is a book for you.

Uniform Behaviour contains sixteen smutty stories about firemen, soldiers, sailors, police, security guards and even waiters, priests and cleaners!

As well as being written and compiled for your titillation, this anthology is also designed to do good. A portion of the proceeds from Uniform Behaviour will be donated to UK charity Help for Heroes, which helps those wounded in current conflict.

I was lucky enough to catch up with author and editor Lucy Felthouse at Sh! on Saturday night for exclusive readings from Uniform Behaviour, and I can assure you it did not disappoint. She was joined by Rebecca Bond and Victoria Blisse who also captivated the audience with their naughty stories from Uniform Behaviour. Smut, champagne and cupcakes - life doesn't get much better than that :-)

I asked Lucy what else she is up to at the moment - here is what this super busy lady told me...

  • I’ve been over on Bianca Sommerland’s site talking about The Rise of the Girl Geek.
  • The delightful Dr Dick interviewed me about me, my writing and lots of naughty things. Check out the podcast here.
  • The beautiful Miss Rebecca Bond reviewed both volumes of The Great Outdoors on her website.
  • The Forbidden Bookshelf reviewed Uniform Behaviour – giving it an excellent 4.5 out of 5!
  • This was followed by an interview with me – I’m sure you can guess what I was talking about ;)
  • The awesome Kay Dee Royal also reviewed Uniform Behaviour, very favourably.
  • Last, but certainly not least, Uniform Behaviour was named ‘Top Pick’ over at Miz Love Loves Books! It doesn’t get much better than that!

Phew! I'm tired just thinking of all that work, might have to settle down with a good book and rest up for a while. Mmm, perhaps a book about uniforms and the sexy men and women who wear them.

Lily x



No comments:

Post a Comment