Tuesday 12 July 2011

BUSY FEW DAYS!!!

There is lots going on at the moment, today is my very first chat on the great new blog When One Is Not Enough, where I am nattering about all the things you ladies need to consider if you are going to get down and dirty with two guys at the same time. 


Click below to head on over and snare these handy hints...




PRIZES GALORE!


Also the Romance Reviews is holding its Sizzling Summer Read Event and there are so many goodies to win its unbelievable.




I am featuring in the event this week, check out the contest to see the weekly and monthly prizes and make sure you answer my question about Brick and Carly from Cross-Checked. One thing to note, to see/answer the questions you need to be logged in (create an account if you are not already a member, it only takes a second). And tomorrow - 13th - I am going to be hanging out in The Romance Reviews Erotic Lounge if anyone wants to join me for more gossip about sexy fiction.


Good luck with the contest and hope to catch up with you soon.


Lily x

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog and I'll head over there in a few minutes. Plus I need to go to TRR and look around, too. Thanks for the reminders.

    ReplyDelete