Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday Snog - Stockholm Seduction

Welcome once again to Sunday Snog.

This weeks snog comes from Stockholm Seduction which is a short free read at Ellora's Cave. But because I had so many comments from readers telling me they liked the characters, liked the plot and they wanted MORE I got my head down and wrote the full length novel.

The full length story, due for release in the spring, is called Stockholm Surrender and Stockholm Seduction will be included as the prologue. But you can and will still be able to read Stockholm Seduction for FREE over at Ellora's Cave whenever you want to :-) 




BLURB for Stockholm Seduction


I was having a fabulous extended gap year in Oz. Sun, sea, sand and seriously hot surfers rolling in on every wave. Mmm, what could possibly be better?


But then I was taken...taken against my will. Stolen like a prized object. I was tied up, held for ransom. I didn’t know if I would survive, if I would walk away alive. And then, to top it all off, 


I was tortured in the sweetest, most delicious, most sensual way imaginable.
That was when I realized my fun down under had only just begun. 


SNOG from Stockholm Seduction

Seeing him made me cry all the more. “Don’t go again,” I sobbed. “Don’t leave me here, I don’t want to be alone here.”
“I won’t.”
“Do you promise?” I blubbered.
“Yeah.”
“’Cause I’ll die if you leave me here, tied up in the middle of the desert.”
“I won’t, I promise... Hey, come here.” He wrapped his muscular arms around my shoulders and leaned his hot body into mine. Soft chest hairs brushed my cheek and he made soothing noises as he stroked my messy hair.
Gradually my sobs calmed and he used my forgotten sarong to wipe my face.
“No more crying,” he said. “I didn’t want to make you cry.”
I nodded. He was the one who’d put me in this position, so why did I feel like he was my protector? It was weird. But then, he had just knifed a poisonous snake that was looking my way, and he had come back for me and, most importantly, he hadn’t actually hurt me.
“Can I have some more water?” I asked through a sniff.
He let go of me with one hand and stretched for the water.
He tipped it to my mouth and held it whilst I took several big gulps. As he pulled away, a fat drip landed on my inner thigh. We both watched it slide toward the crotch of my bikini bottoms. Just before it hit the blue material, he caught it with the tip of his index finger. He lifted his hand and sucked the drip into his mouth.
A sudden, furious whack of arousal seared through my body. His mouth was divine, wide and soft with a little fuzzy soul patch beneath his bottom lip.
Our eyes caught.
“Please,” I said.
“Please what?” His voice was low and husky.
I looked at my chest. My nipples were tight peaks. Straining against the flimsy material of my unpadded bikini and giving away the fact that I was seriously aroused.
He followed my gaze and stared at my breasts. “I told you, I’m not a rapist.” He swallowed and I watched his Adam’s apple bob way down low and then back up.
“It’s not rape if I ask you to.” I tipped my head up and pressed my lips to his. I couldn’t help it—my body was in control of itself.
A deep rumble like a growl vibrated through his chest. “Penny,” he murmured into my mouth. “You’re really asking for trouble.”
“I think you already asked for it,” I whispered, then poked out the tip of my tongue and traced the seam of his lips. “When you just took me, like I was yours to take. When you grabbed me and tied me up, you asked for trouble.”
Suddenly he wrapped his hands around my hips and yanked my body flat on the bed. I gasped as my upstretched arms locked and he flattened himself over me on his elbows. His steely erection pressed through his shorts against my leg. Hot, thick and hard.
“I took you to save the life of another,” he said in a gruff voice.
“Not so you could tie me up and fuck me?” I parted my legs.
“No! I told you, this...” He ground against me. His shaft slid up my thigh and the head of his cock prodded my entrance through his shorts and the thin material of my bathing suit. “This is not part of the plan,” he said.
I twitched my hips for more contact and tugged my arms. I wanted to touch his beautiful golden skin, feel it beneath my palms and trace the intricate details of the dragon tattoo with my fingertips.
“Untie me.”
“No.”
“I’m not going anywhere, not with you lying on top of me.”
“No,” he said again.
“Untie me and I’ll make it worth your while.”
“What the hell does that mean?” He grabbed my face and squeezed either side of my mouth until my jaw opened.
Scared by the flash of anger in his eyes and his tight grip, I let out a whimper.
“You’re a beautiful woman,” he said. “Think about who you are and what that means.”
I twisted my head and dislodged his hold.
“Don’t let just anyone touch your body.” He shifted his weight again, and this time he made perfect connection with my clit.
I groaned and my eyes fluttered shut. “Please,” I said, desperate for more. I shouldn’t find his domination such a turn-on. I knew I shouldn’t, it was wrong—it was sexy as hell.
“Please what?” he growled.
“Please...touch me.”
His mouth suddenly rammed down on mine in a hard, urgent, open-mouthed kiss. Our tongues connected in a frantic dance. His hands were wild, as though he wanted to touch me everywhere at once but didn’t know where to start.
I arched into him. Knowing I was totally at his mercy and desperate to take what I could, whilst I could. I wrapped my legs around his and writhed beneath his big, powerful body as it overtook mine.
He kissed down my neck and pulled aside my bikini top, exposing my small, excited breasts. “I’d been wondering,” he said breathlessly, “on the beach, what color your nipples were. I couldn’t decide between chocolate brown and petal pink.” He leaned forward and took my left nipple into his mouth. Created a long, hard suction as he cupped the surrounding flesh and nibbled the tight, delicate bud straining for his touch. “Mmm, delicious,” he said, licking his way across my chest. “The perfect red cherry drop, sweet and hard and great for sucking.” He latched on to my right nipple and treated it to the same heavenly suction.
I groaned in delight as my insides liquefied and my legs dropped back to the bed. He kissed down my stomach, tapped his tongue into my navel and curled his fingers into the waistband of my bikini.
I wanted to run my hands through his floppy hair, encourage him on, but I couldn’t—I was anchored to the headboard.

You can download this short story for free HERE.

The full length novel was a blast to write. Penny is one feisty, independent girl and her captor, Ty, is a loose cannon, desperate and determined, as well as a seriously hot guy.


Have a wonderful Sunday.

Lily x

1 comment: