Monday 11 June 2012

Where I am!

I am very fortunate this week to have been invited to hang out on several awesome blogs.

You can find me chatting about inspiration on Kendra Edyn's lovely blog where I am also holding a contest to win any one of my Ellora's Cave backlist.



I'm at Guilty Pleasure Book Reviews - somewhere I always love hanging out as so many people stop by and leave comments.



The Log Line Blog, a great idea, and I can vouch for the fact that its always a challenge as an author to condense a 60,000 word novel into one sentence!






Finally, Scored is being showcased on Erotica For All, definitely a site worth a visit if you enjoy erotic romance because there is a wealth of information about books and authors and what's new.





Hope to see you there.


Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment