Thursday 15 November 2012

TRR Year End Splash Party


Head on over to The Romance Reviews, log in, and join in the fun. There are over 400 prizes including a $100 gift certificate, and you could win a hot off the shelf copy of TEAMWORK by checking out the questions on the 21st of November. (Teamwork is released on the 30th of November.)




Book four in the Hot Ice series. (All Hot Ice books are stand alone reads, they don't need to be read in order.)

What I know about hockey could fit on the back of a stamp. So my latest patient may be one of the NHL’s hottest defensemen, but I’m not exactly blown away by his stardom. Add in the fact that he’s a surly, growling grump, and I’m more than happy to work my magic on his battered body and then hot-foot to my date with his teammate, Todd “Pretty” Carty. 

Todd is sex on a stick, a slice of man heaven and I want a bit of the action, preferably of the bedroom variety. But when Raven emerges from his bad mood and throws his energy into blowing my mind with just one kiss, I find my head spinning and my libido raging. 

What I didn’t bargain on is these hard-training, hard-playing hockey players working as efficiently off the ice as on it when it comes to getting results. But who am I to complain when satisfaction is their ultimate goal? 

Reader Advisory: Contains m/f/m. Go on, you know you want to indulge!


No comments:

Post a Comment