Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday Snog


Welcome to Sunday Snog. This week a naughty smooch from Secret Servicing, my story in the new Brit Babes Anthology Sexy Just Walked Into Town. If you haven't done so already, go grab your FREE copy of this awesome collection of tasty literary treats!



He wore tight black boxer trunks. No designer label, no pattern, that wasn’t his style, and they tented impressively as the material struggled to contain his bloated cock.
Over warm cotton I curved my palm around his shaft. “So how long until this grenade goes off?” I asked with a smirk.
“I’m guessing about sixty seconds, but I promise, I’ll make it good for you too.”
I didn’t doubt it for a moment, but before I could say anything I was flat on my back on the sofa with him over me. He grabbed for my pyjama bottoms and pulled them off, efficiently removing my knickers in the process. He left my fluffy socks on, though, they didn’t appear to bother him. Seemed the exciting bits were accessible and that was what was important.
“Open up, babe, let me get you as close to coming as I am. We gotta explode together on this one.” 
He parted my thighs, settling between them. His shoulders pressed against my flesh, and the sweetest ache formed in my hips as he opened me wider.
“Damn, I’ve missed this,” he said, planting a kiss on my soft pubic hair. “And this.” He swirled his tongue over my clit.
“Oh, fuck, me too.” I fisted a cushion that was lodged at my side.
He nuzzled into my pussy, his tongue licking, exploring, probing into my entrance.
I thrashed my head left and right, found myself staring at the TV again. Some young female singers were getting raunchy in military outfits as they sang a fast-beat song. Or so I guessed because the volume was still down, but their dancing was rapid, their hips rolling.
I set my attention on Kingsley, no pretend military outfit necessary. My trucker boyfriend, it seemed, was a master of disguise and also a master at cunnilingus.



What it's all about…


Sexy Just Walked Into Town is a collection of delicious erotic and romantic stories from the Brit Babes. This group of eight British authors, which I am proud to belong to, have put together a book of tales to tease and tantalise you, each one a sample of the individual Babes’ voices and styles. You’ll find contemporary, BDSM, same-sex loving, ménage a trois, paranormal, sporty, military, Rubenesque and more. There’s something to suit everyone here including a few Brit Babe collaborations.

Ranging from sweetly vanilla to so-hot-it-will-blow-your-mind, the Brit Babes aim to please in every literary fantasy department. Their heroes are strong, determined and soul-achingly divine and their heroines sassy, sexy and not afraid to grab what they want. Passion and pleasure is the name of the game, romance and raunch a top priority and it all comes with a delightful sprinkle of kink.

With a whole host of awards, best-sellers and accolades between them, the Babes know you’ll find something in this anthology that will keep you turning the pages and squirming on your seat. Then, if you like what you read here, check out the individual authors’ websites to investigate their collection of published works. Also visit the Brit Babes' home on the web which acts as a library for the hundreds of books published by them. Tell your friends, spread the word, because one thing you can be sure of, is when the Brit Babes arrive, sexy has just walked into town!

And please, if you enjoy this anthology, leave a review. The Babes will be forever grateful.



AVAILABLE FROM


No comments:

Post a Comment