Saturday 10 May 2014

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks



Welcome to Saturday Spankings. This week in honour of Mother's Day here's a sexy mom receiving a smack from her husband on their stolen night away from the kids! Karen and Jacob have sneaked into the copse at the end of the garden and are having fun with a length of rope, a butt plug and a slim, pliant branch from one of the trees.


“That’s it,” he said, almost soothingly. “That’s you full.”
Full!
Full was hardly the word. Stuffed, penetrated, out of control. They were the words that sprang to mind.
I’d become aware as I accommodated the plug that I was standing completely on my toes, like a ballerina. Glancing down through the flickering light, I saw my toenails had sunk into the ground. Dried leaves and jagged ends of twigs poked at the pale skin on the top of my feet and around my ankles. It was a sandpit of nature, the wood’s own carpet, claiming me, becoming part of me. I was becoming part of it.
Arching my head up to the sky, I stared at the stark winter treetops. The moon had come out to play too. Its shimmering light fractured through branches as it stared down at our naughty game.
“Argh!” I couldn’t help my shocked scream, and my whole body tensed. The sudden, wild, searing pain whipping over my buttocks was agony—tormented, frantic agony.
“Shh,” Jacob whispered as he ran the barkless branch over my tortured skin.



Want more? Here are the buy links, and if you'd like to sample extra snippets, they're on Pinterest! 
A pile of 5* reviews, see Amazon.

4 comments:

  1. Outside - nude - butt plug - and a SWITCH, really does it get any better than this? Sounds like one hot book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, that's a sexy pic and equally sexy teaser;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the description of the outdoors here. It makes for a lovely backdrop for the sexy shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this scene from the book. It was hot all the way through

    ReplyDelete