Thursday 23 October 2014

Breathe You In - Discount Price!


Breathe You In is on offer for a limited time only


Breathe You In was named a USA Today Reviewer's Recommended Read of 2013 and has claimed many 5* reviews.

Here is the latest Amazon reader review…

Lily Harlem is becoming my best author discovery of 2014. After all, she introduced me to M/F/M romance, a genre I avoided without having read even a single line of it.

In Breath You In, (not M/F/M) the love story is tender, sexy and sweet. But it is also so emotional that it brings tears to your eyes, while it gets you laughing through those tears at the same time. It touches you. The depth of characters make me envious that I’m not the author who sculpted them with such craft and perfection. There are erotic writers galore out there, but Lily Harlem has an unreachable niche all of her own. I’m glad I discovered Ms Harlem’s territory. I’ve migrated and here to stay.




No comments:

Post a Comment