Sunday 10 May 2015

Sunday Snog


Greetings to Sunday Snog, this week a smooch from The Glass Knot...


Back Cover Information

What’s a girl to do when the guy she falls for is married to another man? 

This is exactly what happened to me. Seeing Josh Kendal stroll out of the Mediterranean Sea wearing tight navy swim trunks and looking like a hot new James Bond was a truly delicious moment. Catching sight of his wedding ring was like a kick in the shin and meeting his gorgeous husband, phew, that was enough to make any girl groan at the cruel joke God was playing on her. 

But all was not as it seemed, and when Josh needed a woman to sort out a ‘delicate predicament’ I was the one for the job – heck, what did I have to lose? Certainly not as much as him, literally. 

Trouble is, emotions always get tangled, loyalties can’t help but be divided and with a night of memories so hot they'd have the devil sweating, there was only one thing for it—it was time to get honest, fight for what I wanted despite society’s constraints and open my heart to the people it needed most. 


I shuddered out the breath I’d been holding. Of course, that was how it was. I hadn’t fooled myself into thinking there would ever be anything more between us. Josh was right, we had to make this memorable. We had to make this more special than anyone else’s first time, because this was his first and last.
“Not that I don’t love him,” Josh said. “I do, more than—”
“More than anything else in the world,” I finished. “I get that, I understand that, so let’s take Nick out of the room and concentrate on us.”
Josh closed his eyes. His lashes created shadows on his cheeks and his brows pulled low. Then he opened them and the furrows in his forehead relaxed. “You’re right, no more Nick.” The deep blue of his irises shone like the deepest depths of the ocean. “Me and you. Josh and Laura, just for tonight. Just for one night.”
“That sounds absolutely perfect.” I stood on tiptoes and touched my mouth to his. The feel of his soft warm lips, hesitant and barely parted, made it the most delicate, wondrous kiss I’d ever experienced. I pulled back and smiled. “I won’t break you know.”
He swept his tongue over his bottom lip. “It’s just, Nick and I, we get a bit rough sometimes, carried away. It doesn’t matter, we’re guys, we can take it, but you will say if I’m too much for you, won’t you?”
My heart swelled. His anxiety was deep and profound and very real. “Josh, I’ve had slow sweet sex before and hard and fast sex too. I’ll tell you to stop if I can’t take it, but something tells me you’re going to be a natural, so just relax.”
He smiled and dropped his shoulders a fraction. “Thank you.”
I reached for his hand and pulled him toward the bed. “Lie down with me.” Shifting onto the mattress, I rested back so I was semi propped up on the mountain of pillows. I tossed the chocolate to the floor.
He crawled next to me, staring at every shift and wobble of my breasts as I settled.
“Touch me, like this,” I whispered, tweaking my nipple again.
He copied me, playing with my opposite nipple.
I fluttered my eyes shut. Breast stimulation had always been high on my list of foreplay and his big, firm fingers were simply perfect.
“Does that feel nice?” he asked.
“Mmm, lovely.” I scooped my whole breast into my palm and squeezed the soft flesh. Again he copied me, then to my delight, dropped his head and took my nipple into his mouth.
I released a small moan of encouragement and threaded my fingers into his hair. It was soft and thick and feathered over the back of my hand like silk ribbons.
He was busy with his tongue. Plucking my taut areola, he switched to the other breast. Before I knew it he was kneading both of my breasts and sharing his oral attention between each nipple.
“Oh, Josh, you’re doing it so right,” I murmured. “Yes, just like that.” I arched my back and smoothed my hands over his warm shoulders. “Your mouth feels wonderful.”
But his attentions were sending white-hot fingers of lust straight to my pussy. I wouldn’t be able to keep up a slow seduction for much longer. My clit needed attention, I needed filling. It had been so long.
After a few minutes I captured his cheeks in my hands and lifted his face to mine. “Josh, oh God, I’m so turned on.”
His mouth was wet and his lips pliant, his breaths faster than they’d been before. “Show me,” he said.
Staring into his heavy gaze, I slid my hand down over my breasts and belly. “Here.” I parted my legs, dipped my fingers through my silken folds and into the entrance of my pussy. Instantly they were coated in my juices. I withdrew and held my shiny fingers between us. “I’m so wet and ready for you,” I said. “Look.”
He studied my fingers for a few seconds, then wrapped his hand around my wrist and brought them to his lips. He drew my wet fingers into his mouth, closed his eyes and sucked, his cheeks hollowing and the suction making my digits tingle.
My heart pounded and a pulse thrummed in my clit. “Josh,” I said quietly. It was one of the sexiest things I’d ever witnessed.
Pulling my fingers out, he smiled down at me. “My first taste of woman,” he said. “I want more.”
A tremble attacked my stomach and spread to all four of my limbs. “There’s plenty more,” I said, parting my legs. “Go find it.”
A flash of apprehension crossed his eyes.
“I’ll help you,” I said. “I’ll show you what I like.” I ran my damp fingers down the side of his cheek. “It will all be good, you’ll see.”
He nodded and as I shifted upward on the bed he settled between my legs. I was spread open for his gaze, and although the light in the room was dim, I knew I was very much on display. Every crease and fold, every pubic hair would be there for him to see. My wetness would be obvious glistening around my entrance.
I absorbed his expression as he looked at a pussy for the first time. It was one of fascination, curiosity and also, I was pleased to see, hunger.
Encouraged, I pressed my middle finger over my clit and gave a few small rotations. “Touch me,” I said, “touch my clit like this.”
He adjusted his wide shoulders and with the pad of his index finger copied my action. It wasn’t quite as firm as I wanted, but I wasn’t about to criticize him at this stage. “Mmm, yes,” I said, “that’s nice, can you feel how swollen it is?”
“Yes,” he said.
He leaned forward and touched his tongue to my clit, repeated the same movement as his fingers.
“Ah, ah, yes,” I gasped, fisting the sheets. He’d taken me by surprise. I’d expected to have to coax him into oral sex. But it seemed he had other ideas and was ready and more than willing.
“Ah, fuck, you taste delicious, I could eat you all night,” he said, upping the pressure and the pace.
“Oh, Josh, you weren’t lying about your talented tongue.”
He grunted an answer, sucked and rotated around and over my clit. Before long a pressure was building in my belly. Growing and climbing to a point where release would soon be inevitable. My breaths became ragged, my heart thumped. I dropped my head back and squeezed my eyes shut. Stars flashed before me, big sparks of white light that seemed to coincide with the movements of his clever tongue.
Suddenly he stopped.
“Oh, heaven help me,” I moaned as my clit buzzed in frustration.
“Did I do that right?” he asked.
“Jesus, do you even need to ask? One more second and I would have come.”
“You would have?”
I opened my eyes and stared down at his wet chin hovering over my mound. “Yes, Josh, you did that perfect, more than perfect. But now, now I just need you to get inside me.”




To continue reading please purchase Nick, Laura and Josh's story The Glass Knot - only available from Amazon including Amazon UK/Amazon DE /Amazon CA

1 comment: