Monday 27 February 2017

Now Available on Audio - SCORED and COLD NIGHTS,HOT BODIES

That's right, if audio books are your thing, you can now grab both SCORED and COLD NIGHTS, HOT BODIES to enjoy. Even better if you sign up to audible you can listen to them both for FREE.



Of course, both are still available as ebooks too....


Okay, so I eat, sleep, and breathe football and reporting the beautiful game is my dream career. But that doesn't mean I don't have time for a major crush on the England captain, Lewis Tate. The bloke is sex on legs, hot with a capital H. Add in his awe-inspiring talent, his brooding good looks and what's not to lust after?

So my excitement is sky-high as I set off with the official press team to cover England's battle for the European Cup. But when a series of unfortunate, or as it turns out fortunate events, attracts Tate's attention my way, who am I to say no?

Add in a misogynistic manager, an over-zealous colleague, two blue silk ties and some incredible ball-handling skills and it becomes clear the road to victory, for me, will be an intensely erotic journey. Determined to savor every moment, I hang onto my sanity as best I can while living the fantasy and wondering if it can ever become reality. Because once Lewis Tate has taken me to heaven and back, it's clear no one else will ever compare.




All my life I've been the quiet bookworm, the office mouse. It hasn't bothered me. Immersing myself in erotic novels has kept me wriggling on the edge of my seat at work and firmly entrenched in my own fantasy world at night.

Though one thing is bothering me - my damn virginity. If only I could find a sexy bedroom expert to introduce me to the delights of having a lover. Someone handsome and charming, who can rival the hunky alpha males in my books. I have a very vivid, very well-fed imagination - he'll have to keep up.

Then, one bitterly cold night, thanks to a devious, conniving, so-called friend, the perfect opportunity to rid myself of this pesky virginity problem comes along.

Before I know it, the heroes in my novels have come alive in the person of Shane Galloway, who's pleasuring me with every trick in the book and wheedling into my heart in the hottest ways possible.

Author's note: I received the rights back to Cold Nights, Hot Bodies in 2016 when the publisher closed. It is now self published as both a Kindle eBook and an audiobook and has many five-star reviews.




No comments:

Post a Comment