Saturday 24 June 2017

Saturday Spankings - ACCELERATED PASSION


Welcome to Saturday Spankings, this week a hot excerpt from ACCELERATED PASSION which although doesn't have loads of spanking in it does have a gorgeous Alpha male who plays to win and, what's more, it's on sale at 99c/99p so you win too! (FREE read if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited.)



Back Cover Information

When speed and seduction combine, sparks are sure to fly.

Some girls enjoy makeup, low-cut dresses, and bedding famous men. Not me. I’m happiest in my oily overalls, with my hands in an engine, chatting with the guys on my team about aerodynamics and wing position.

So when infamous Formula One champion, Dean Cudditch, comes into my life, I’m content to leave him to his lothario ways. Dean seems on top of the world when draped with adoring female fans, and I refuse to be another of the champ’s conquests.

However, as I get to know the real Dean Cudditch, I begin to see a softer side to him that makes him all the sexier. My resolve crumbles when he admits that it’s my mechanical mind and engineering know-how that turn him on. Before I know it, I’m racing down the fast lane of seduction, passion, and lust. One thing is for sure: when Dean is behind the wheel, it’s going to be one hot ride.



Frankie tore her gaze from his cock, the way he was working it with his hand—so fucking hot—and looked at the car sitting low at her side. “I’m not sure.”
“Strip,” he said, “then bend the hell over. I want you to hold the wheel, the wing, whatever is handy, but just don’t break it.”
Bloody hell.
“I have a good memory when it comes to you,” he said. “And you mentioned a filthy little fantasy about getting fucked over an F1 car.” He looked down at his cock and tensed his abs. “Fantasy coming up.”
Frankie thought her heart was going to speed into overdrive. Adrenaline pumped around her system. Get fucked over the car they all worshipped and spent their days perfecting. It was worth millions.
“Don’t make me rip your clothes off because you’ll have nothing to wear home by the time I’ve torn them at the seams.”
“Yes, okay.” Quickly, she undid her jeans and pushed them down. She stepped on them, pulling them off with her feet, her breasts jiggling as she did so.
“Panties,” he said, nodding at the small white lace knickers she wore. “Now.”
Hurriedly, she rolled them down her legs, kicked them aside.
Now they were both naked and seriously turned on in the place they were normally in work mode; busy, concentrating, amongst colleagues.
“Woman, your fantasy has turned into my fantasy.” He stepped closer.
The heat from his body poured onto hers, and the scent of his faded aftershave and sun lotion filled her nose. 
“Good.”
“Can you take it…all of it…?” He glanced at his cock, still in his hand.
“You know I can.”
He slipped his hand over her head and gripped the base of her ponytail. He yanked it.
She gasped, the stitch of discomfort in her scalp adding to the tingling sensation that trembled over her skin.
“What I mean is…” His lips were a whisper from hers. “Can you take if I just unleash my need for you?” As he spoke, he twisted her hair into his fist.
“Dean?”
“Sometimes a man likes to fuck, really fuck, hard. Can you handle that? I need to know.”


ONLY 99c/99p!
(For a few days only)



3 comments:

  1. Now that's called living out the fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'd say he's about to give her an experience unlike any she's ever had before, and she can't say he didn't warn her first. Hot fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is ready to have her world explode around her.

    ReplyDelete